Sunday 26 October 2014

Holiday!

Hey :)

I've been quiet on here recently as we've been on holiday!  We went to Riviere Sands Holiday Park in Hayle, Cornwall and had a lovely but tiring week.  Daniel had an awesome time exploring Cornwall while Ben slept through most of it (he even slept while Mummy had a go on a bumpy slide!).  We went to the beach, to Paradise Park, Land's End, The Minack Theatre, St. Michael's Mount, One2Eleven play centre and Healey's Cyder Farm, as well as going for walks, playing mini golf,  finding swings and slides in every town we went to, chilling in the caravan and going out to eat - it was a very busy 4 and a half days!



I wanted to keep a record of the holiday for Daniel even though he is still to young to do a diary/journal so I decided to make him a photo experience book of his holiday.  I just captioned some of my favourite photos from the trip, printed them off, laminated them then joined them together with a ring. I was really annoyed that I couldn't find my hole punch so I used my flower punch instead.  I'm sure it will be a little less robust but at least it looks pretty!  Here are a couple of pages from it...




Hope he likes it!  I may do a few of these experience books for different trips/holidays/outings until he is old enough to keep a diary or journal for himself.  It will be something nice to look back on in years to come :)

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment